Thank you for your interest in our community!
We love Lynnwood and all the people that make us a community. We are proud to be part of a neighborhood that believes in people and takes steps to help each other during difficult times.
If you are currently looking to help our neighbors and serve our community, we are happy to help you reach those goals. Check out our pages that share our needs and how to become a volunteer.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our love of our community.
- Grocery Rescue/ Drivers for Monday and Saturday
- Helper: meal side dishes, rice, macaroni & cheese
Distribution Schedule Through the Holidays
- 12/12 Wed. 2:30-6:15pm (holiday meal items included)
- 12/19 Wed. 2:30-6:15pm (holiday meal items included)
- 12/26 Wed. CLOSED
- 12/27 Thurs. 2:30-615pm
- 1/2 Wed. CLOSED
- 1/3 Thurs. 2:30-6:15pm
Office Schedule Through the Holidays
- Monday 12/24 8am - 2pm
- Tuesday 12/25 CLOSED
- Wednesday 12/26 8am - 2pm
- Thursday 12/27 7am - 7pm (DISTRIBUTION)
- Friday 12/28 CLOSED
- Saturday 12/29 8am - 2pm
New Years week:
- Monday 12/31 8am - 2pm
- Tuesday 1/1 CLOSED
- Wednesday 1/2 8am - 2pm
- Thursday 1/3 7am - 7pm (DISTRIBUTION)
- Friday 1/4 CLOSED
- Saturday 1/5 8am - 2pm
Grocery Rescue position information:
Grocery Rescue is one of the most important parts of our operation. A large of the food that we distribute each week comes from the donations made by our local grocery stores. We are currently serving an average of 1,100 families and 3,400 individuals with groceries each month and we are proud of the large percentage of fresh food that we are able to provide.
Representing the Lynnwood Food Bank, visit various grocery stores to pick up donations to the food bank. While at the grocery store, sort the donations into various categories, weigh the donations on the portable scale, and complete documentation for the grocery store management. Transport the food back to the food bank and store appropriately in dry, refrigerated, or frozen storage. Provide appropriate paperwork to the food bank director.
- Be over 18 years of age to assist, 21 years of age to drive
- Have a valid driver’s license to drive, valid identification to assist
- Have a good driving record for driving
- Be able to bend
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Mondays 8:30am – 2:30pm
Saturdays 10:00am – 1:30pm
If interested in participating in our Grocery Rescue program, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 425-745-1635. Thank you!