Bring donations to the food bank Monday, Tuesday, Fridays 7am - 2pm, Wednesdays 7am - 6pm, and Thursdays 8am - 2pm. We are located at 5320 176th Street SW in Lynnwood behind Silver Creek Family Church in the tan building with the green roof.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are always a hit
- Fresh dairy items are terrific as well
- Meats that are frozen are a wonderful addition
- Canned and dry goods are a staple
- Don't forget cultural foods, seasonings, kitchen basics, and baking supplies
- Health is also important which includes low sodium, sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan diets
- Baby supplies are always welcome; most desired is larger size diapers and wipes
Read our Nutrition Policy here!
Read our Donation Guidelines here!
We do not accept, due to food code restrictions and policies
- Items with alcohol or drugs
- Homemade/ home canned items (jellies, baked goods, etc.)
- Items without required labels identifying allergens, ingredients, and name of manufacturer, packer or distributor
- Unpasteurized eggs or milk
- Infant formula past the original sell-by/expiration date
- Rusty and severely damaged canned foods
- Livestock that was not processed in a USDA-inspected facility (with USDA stamp on packaging)
- Fish must be from a WDFW-licensed residential or commercial fisher, with license number attached to donation
- Food that has not been kept in safe zone temperatures
Expiration dates versus food safety dates
An expiration date is not when food becomes unsafe, it just becomes less fresh. Our volunteers sort all donations and check for food safety according to food safety dates, condition of foods, and policies provided to us by Washington State Department of Health, Food Lifeline, WSDA and USDA. We use the recommended consumption guidelines from Food Lifeline, and USDA.