Thank you for your interest in our community!
We love Lynnwood and all the people that make us a community. We are proud to be part of a neighborhood that believes in people and takes steps to help each other during difficult times.
If you are currently looking to help our neighbors and serve our community, we are happy to help you reach those goals. Check out our pages that share our needs and how to become a volunteer.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our love of our community.
We follow the Edmonds School District school closure and late start schedule for the safety of you and our volunteers. Our Facebook page will always have the morning update if there is snow or ice on the ground. Please check there, thank you!
- Thursday 11/24
- Friday 11/25 (no distribution)
- Saturday 11/26 (no food truck distribution)
- Saturday 12/24 (no food truck distribution)
- Monday 12/26
No closures for New Years
Holiday Toy Sign Ups
OPTION 1: Neighbors in Need
Please note that this program is not operated by Lynnwood Food Bank, but through the Neighbors in Need program at Trinity Lutheran Church. The Food Bank only assists in signing people up, we do not have any authority to make changes or exceptions.
Signs up is one day only!
Saturday, the 12th of November between 10am and 2pm.
At Lynnwood Food Bank parking lot
500 child capacity
Must live in Lynnwood or Mountlake Terrace
OPTION 2: Christmas House
Christmas House provides assistance for all of Snohomish County. They distribute Tuesday - Saturday, December 1 - 17 without advance registration.
All requirements and information are listed
No advance registrations needed.
Thanksgiving - Saturday the 19th of November
By last name:
9am - 10am: A - F
10am - 11am: G - L
11am - 12pm: M - R
12pm - 1pm: S - Z
Christmas #1 - Wednesday the 21st of December, 11am - 5pm
Christmas #2 - Friday the 23rd of December, 10am - 1pm
Free Thanksgiving Dinner at Westgate Chapel in Edmonds
Seating at 11am, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm
22901 Edmonds Way, Edmonds, WA 98020
CORNA VIRUS UPDATE 5/14/2021
Current Mask Policy:
Lynnwood Food Bank continues to require masks worn while on the property. As you might be fully vaccinated, the policy at the Food Bank continues the value of protecting those that are not yet protected.
Remember, even if you are vaccinated, you can still be a carrier of COVID to those that are not vaccinated.
Thank you for your patience and we will let you know when our policy changes. Thank you!
Wednesdays 11am - 5pm
Fridays 10am - 1pm
SCHEDULE for FOOD TRUCK
Thursdays 1-3pm at Edmonds College
Saturdays 10:15am - 11:15am at Whispering Cedars Apartments
See the "Find Help" section for details.
Following our commitment to continue to serve the community while taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and volunteers, we will be altering the method we use for distributing food.
- Please do not arrive at the Food Bank before 10:30am on Wednesdays or 9:30am on Fridays. We would also appreciate if your trunk was clear for groceries prior to your arrival.
- When you arrive at the Food Bank, please park where the volunteers direct you. We will be using 'ferry lane' style parking.
- Please remain in your vehicle, a volunteer will approach your car with a number on a post-it note and stick it to your car.
- A volunteer will approach your vehicle when it is your turn, the volunteer will take your order and another volunteer will shop per your requests.
- A volunteer will then bring your groceries and place them directly in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Access to the building will be limited to volunteers and donations.
- There will be no access to our restrooms at this time.
- If you are walking to the Food Bank, please do not come within 6 feet of other customers or volunteers while we process your grocery order.
- Thank you for your patience as we work to serve our community!
- Grocery Rescue/ Drivers for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Canned fruit, canned and dry beans, rice, pasta, canned vegetables, and breakfast foods
- Culturally traditional foods of Latin countries, Korea, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine, the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
Office and Donation Schedule
Mondays 8am - 2pm
Tuesday 8am - 2pm
Wednesday 7am - 6pm
Thursdays 8am - 12pm
Fridays 8am - 2pm
Currently closed Saturday and Sunday.
Grocery Rescue position information:
Grocery Rescue is one of the most important parts of our operation. A large of the food that we distribute each week comes from the donations made by our local grocery stores. We are currently serving an average of 1,100 families and 3,400 individuals with groceries each month and we are proud of the large percentage of fresh food that we are able to provide.
Representing the Lynnwood Food Bank, visit various grocery stores to pick up donations to the food bank. While at the grocery store, sort the donations into various categories, weigh the donations on the portable scale, and complete documentation for the grocery store management. Transport the food back to the food bank and store appropriately in dry, refrigerated, or frozen storage. Provide appropriate paperwork to the food bank director.
- Be over 18 years of age to assist, 21 years of age to drive
- Have a valid driver’s license to drive, valid identification to assist
- Have a good driving record for driving
- Be able to bend
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds, 50 pounds with partner-lift
Mondays 9am - 2:30pm; driver and non-driving partner
Tuesdays 9am - 2:30pm; non-driving partner
Wednesdays 8am - 1pm; driver and non-driving partner
Thursdays 9am - 1pm; non-driving partner
Friday 9am - 1pm; non-driving partner
Saturday 9am - noon; filled
If interested in participating in our Grocery Rescue program, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 425-745-1635. Thank you!