Thank you for your interest in our community!
We love Lynnwood and all the people that make us a community. We are proud to be part of a neighborhood that believes in people and takes steps to help each other during difficult times.
If you are currently looking to help our neighbors and serve our community, we are happy to help you reach those goals. Check out our pages that share our needs and how to become a volunteer.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our love of our community.
During the week of 7/25/2022 we will offer modified distribution in order to keep our volunteers from heat related illnesses. Thank you for respecting the health of our volunteers.
May 30, 2022 Memorial Day
July 4, 2022 Independence Day
September 5, 2022 Labor Day
November 24, 25 Thanksgiving Weekend
Thanksgiving - Saturday the 19th of November
Christmas #1 - Wednesday the 21st of December
Christmas #2 - Friday the 23rd of December
CORNA VIRUS UPDATE 5/14/2021
See slide show below!
With the continuing surge of COVID the food bank may experience a shortage of staff and volunteers. If that happens, we may need to move to a modified distribution in order to provide services. If the shortage becomes excessive, we may need to close. If that happens, we will provide you with alternative locations to pick up pre-packaged food and other resources. Thank you for your understanding.
Current Mask Policy:
Lynnwood Food Bank continues to require masks worn while on the property. As you might be fully vaccinated, the policy at the Food Bank continues the value of protecting those that are not yet protected.
Remember, even if you are vaccinated, you can still be a carrier of COVID to those that are not vaccinated.
Thank you for your patience and we will let you know when our policy changes. Thank you!
Wednesdays 11am - 5pm
Fridays 10am - 1pm
SCHEDULE for FOOD TRUCK
Thursdays 1-3pm at Edmonds College
Saturdays 10:15am - 11:15am at Whispering Cedars Apartments
See the "Find Help" section for details.
Following our commitment to continue to serve the community while taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and volunteers, we will be altering the method we use for distributing food.
- Please do not arrive at the Food Bank before 10:30am on Wednesdays or 9:30am on Fridays. We would also appreciate if your trunk was clear for groceries prior to your arrival.
- When you arrive at the Food Bank, please park where the volunteers direct you. We will be using 'ferry lane' style parking.
- Please remain in your vehicle, a volunteer will approach your car with a number on a post-it note and stick it to your car.
- A volunteer will approach your vehicle when it is your turn, the volunteer will take your order and another volunteer will shop per your requests.
- A volunteer will then bring your groceries and place them directly in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Access to the building will be limited to volunteers and donations.
- There will be no access to our restrooms at this time.
- If you are walking to the Food Bank, please do not come within 6 feet of other customers or volunteers while we process your grocery order.
- Thank you for your patience as we work to serve our community!
- Grocery Rescue/ Drivers for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Canned fruit, canned and dry beans, rice, pasta, canned vegetables, and breakfast foods
- Culturally traditional foods of Latin countries, Korea, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine, the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
- A team of two to delivery groceries to home bound individuals on Wednesdays.
Office and Donation Schedule
Mondays 8am - 2pm
Tuesday 8am - 2pm
Wednesday 7am - 6pm
Thursdays 8am - 12pm
Fridays 8am - 2pm
Currently closed Saturday and Sunday.
Grocery Rescue position information:
Grocery Rescue is one of the most important parts of our operation. A large of the food that we distribute each week comes from the donations made by our local grocery stores. We are currently serving an average of 1,100 families and 3,400 individuals with groceries each month and we are proud of the large percentage of fresh food that we are able to provide.
Representing the Lynnwood Food Bank, visit various grocery stores to pick up donations to the food bank. While at the grocery store, sort the donations into various categories, weigh the donations on the portable scale, and complete documentation for the grocery store management. Transport the food back to the food bank and store appropriately in dry, refrigerated, or frozen storage. Provide appropriate paperwork to the food bank director.
- Be over 18 years of age to assist, 21 years of age to drive
- Have a valid driver’s license to drive, valid identification to assist
- Have a good driving record for driving
- Be able to bend
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds, 50 pounds with partner-lift
Mondays 9am - 2:30pm; driver and non-driving partner
Tuesdays 9am - 2:30pm; non-driving partner
Wednesdays 8am - 1pm; driver and non-driving partner
Thursdays 9am - 1pm; non-driving partner
Friday 9am - 1pm; non-driving partner
Saturday 9am - noon; filled
If interested in participating in our Grocery Rescue program, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 425-745-1635. Thank you!