'Food Drive Season' is October - January, however we need food all year long, so consider doing a food drive to support our community.
Food drives can be done in a variety of ways, such as:
- Put a barrel up in your business.
- Give a discount for food received.
- Use food as an entry fee or discount to an event.
- Stand in front of a grocery store (with the store's permission).
- Trick or treat for canned goods (hand out flyers in advance so that homeowners will be prepared).
- Do a church food drive.
- There are many ways to be creative in collecting food for our community!
You can do it all on your own and just deliver the food, or you can make advanced arrangements with us, and we'll give you a hand.
We can provide barrels (limited) or boxes (unlimited).
We can provide guidelines for our current needs.
We can provide a master handout or social media post for you to use.
We can advertise on our own social media to help support your event.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.