Our first priority will always be to provide food efficiently for our community members, however we also have secondary goals that include culture, nutrition and health.
- Wednesdays and Fridays at the Food Bank: check schedule here
- Thursdays and Saturdays on the Food Truck: check schedule here
Focus on Nutrition
- We offer a Nutrition Education program with a focus on cooking demonstrations that teach cooking skills, recipes and nutrition information. Nutrition handouts, recipes, nutrition tip videos, one on one sessions with dietetic interns are all a part of our program. Learn more here.
Focus on Culture
- We are a diverse, multi-cultural community and that is reflected in the food bank, both in our customers and volunteers.
- We offer cultural foods; we have Asian, Hispanic and Middle Eastern foods available, including Halal meats.
- As of 2023 we will be able to offer nutrition education materials in a variety of languages.
- A variety of options are available for our unhoused population. Learn more here.
- We partner with other organizations to provide pop-up pantries in several local schools.
- We do a mobile pantry at Heroes Cafe, a program for veterans.
- We partner with Medical Teams International and host their dental van once per month.
- We partner with local agencies to provide health clinics to provide vaccines, COVID tests, blood pressure checks and A1C testing.
- We partner with the American Heart Association and SeaMar Health Clinic to provide Heart Healthy boxes to patients identified with hypertension. AHA has also distributed approximately 150 blood pressure cuffs to our customers.
- See the list of our wonderful partners.